American Museum of Aviation, Inc. is a volunteer 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to and Specializing in the Restoration, Preservation, Exhibition and Flying Display of Classic Airliners and Military Classics at Air Shows throughout the continental United States. Our goal is to Educate the public and our future generations.
1) To build a First Class premiere Propeller Driven & Turbine Powered Commercial Airliners and Military Classics Air & Space Museum.
2) To preserve our nation's classic Airliners and Military Classics for the Education of our future generations.
3) To preserve, restore, and exhibit to the public, classic Propliners and Turbine Powered Aircraft as flying museums for historical purposes.
4) To fly professionally and safely, protecting not only our members and the public, but our rare and Historic Aircraft.
5) To house these Aircraft and other Airline memorabilia based @ VHT North
Las Vegas Airport, NV. and @ MHV, Mojave, CA.
8) We are also planning on future Military Projects that include a T-29/C-131 Convair, North American B-25, Douglas C-47 and a Beechcraft T-44A.
POA Donation Page PayPal
You too can get involved and show your support for the Convair-Liner. The Convair relies on the generosity of her admirers. All proceeds go toward operating and maintaining these magnificent airplanes we so affectionately call Prop-Liners. There are numerous ways you can help:
We are seeking hard-working enthusiastic volunteers to work on & help restore our aircraft and collection of nose cockpits.
This Page last up-dated
January 06, 2017 1:27:30 PM